Ingredient: 300 Grams potatoes (boiled, peeled, mashed)
1 Capsicum (finely chopped)
250 Grams tomatoes
2 Green chillies (finely chopped)
2 Lemon’s juice
2 Teaspoons garlic paste
2 Carrots (finely chopped boiled)
2 Onions (finely chopped )
1 Cup peas (boiled)
8 Tablespoons butter
1 Teaspoon red chilli powder
4 Teaspoons pav bhaji masala
1 Cup finely chopped onion to serve salt to taste
2 Tablespoons coriander (finely chopped)
· Heat oil and fry the onion and garlic paste in it.
· When the onions turn golden brown, add tomatoes and the other vegetables and mash with a masher.
· When the vegetables are well cooked, add 1 cup water, lemon juice, coriander pavbhaji masala, red chilli powder and salt. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes on a low flame. switch off the gas.
· Add 4 teaspoons butter after the bhaji is ready.
· Slice the buns, apply butter on both sides and fry on a tawa.
· Serve the pav bhaji with buns and finely chopped onions.
Found this in a newspaper a few years ago and I just love it. Mjedara (Lebanese lentils and rice) 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) brown or green lenti...
Please dare to watch it and share it with your Non-Vegetarian Friends
Silpa Surendran Udipi Sambar (Udupi Sambar) A hot, spicy dal that acts as an accompaniment to dosas) Ingredients...
By Andrew Cullen More Mongolians are going vegetarian as people seek healthier diets and restaurateurs seize the initiative. Vegetables rem...
Daabeli Servings : 8 people Cooking Time : 30 minutes Ingredient: 8 Buns 200 Grams dry white peas ...
By Arwa Aburawa “Are Muslims allowed to be vegetarians?” and “Why would any Muslim want to be a vegetarian?” usually follows the polite ...
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan and former union minister of state for external affairs Shashi Tharoor have been voted as the hottest celebri...
Cambridge: It's a known fact that vegetarian diet helps fight cancer, but a new research suggests that plants may protect us from cance...
Ahead of his India tour this week, Canadian rockstar Bryan Adams has a message for Indian fans: go vegetarian. Adams joins a long list of c...