Ingredient: 6 Slice bread
2 Potatoes (boiled, peeled, mashed)
2 Tablespoon bread crumb
2 Tablespoon peas
1 Teaspoon green chilli-ginger paste
2 Tablespoons grated cottage cheese
1 Cup blended curd
¼ Teaspoon garam masala
½ Teaspoon turmeric powder
½ Teaspoon mustard seeds
salt to taste ,Fresh coriander,oil to fry
· Mix potatoes, cottage cheese, boiled peas, ginger-chilli paste, garam masala, coriander, bread crumbs and salt.
· Make 6 cutlets of this and then fry them in oil.
· Mix ¼ teaspoon salt in the curd.
· Heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add mustard seeds, turmeric powder, ½ cup water and curd.
· Cut the bread in round shape.
· Dip the bread in curd.
· Place the cutlet on the tawa and then the round bread slice on each cutlet. Cover with small bowl and cook for 2 minutes.
· Serve with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
Found this in a newspaper a few years ago and I just love it. Mjedara (Lebanese lentils and rice) 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) brown or green lenti...
Please dare to watch it and share it with your Non-Vegetarian Friends
Silpa Surendran Udipi Sambar (Udupi Sambar) A hot, spicy dal that acts as an accompaniment to dosas) Ingredients...
By Andrew Cullen More Mongolians are going vegetarian as people seek healthier diets and restaurateurs seize the initiative. Vegetables rem...
Daabeli Servings : 8 people Cooking Time : 30 minutes Ingredient: 8 Buns 200 Grams dry white peas ...
By Arwa Aburawa “Are Muslims allowed to be vegetarians?” and “Why would any Muslim want to be a vegetarian?” usually follows the polite ...
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan and former union minister of state for external affairs Shashi Tharoor have been voted as the hottest celebri...
Cambridge: It's a known fact that vegetarian diet helps fight cancer, but a new research suggests that plants may protect us from cance...
Ahead of his India tour this week, Canadian rockstar Bryan Adams has a message for Indian fans: go vegetarian. Adams joins a long list of c...