Servings : 20 piecesCooking Time : 30 minutes
Ingredient: 250 Grams flour
50 Grams peas (boiled)
250 Grams potatoes (boiled, peeled)
4 Green chillies (finely chopped)
½ Inch ginger (finely chopped)
2 Teaspoons dry mint powder
2 Tablespoons cashew nuts-raisins (finely chopped)
1 Teaspoon dry mango powder
1 Tablespoon fresh coriander (finely chopped)
½ Teaspoon garam masala
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
· Mash the potatoes.
· Heat oil and cook the potatoes for 5 minutes.
· Add peas, green chilli, ginger, mint, cashew nuts, raisins, mango powder, coriander, garam masala and salt. Simmer the gas and cook for 5minutes.
· Mix 2 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt in flour and knead a dough using water.
· Make 10 balls of this and roll it round. Cut each roti into half.
· Pick up one half and form a cone. Fill the prepare mixture in it.
· Close the top of the cone by sticking the open edges together using water.
· Fry on low flame till golden brown. Serve with tamarind chutney.
Found this in a newspaper a few years ago and I just love it. Mjedara (Lebanese lentils and rice) 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) brown or green lenti...
Please dare to watch it and share it with your Non-Vegetarian Friends
Silpa Surendran Udipi Sambar (Udupi Sambar) A hot, spicy dal that acts as an accompaniment to dosas) Ingredients...
By Andrew Cullen More Mongolians are going vegetarian as people seek healthier diets and restaurateurs seize the initiative. Vegetables rem...
Daabeli Servings : 8 people Cooking Time : 30 minutes Ingredient: 8 Buns 200 Grams dry white peas ...
By Arwa Aburawa “Are Muslims allowed to be vegetarians?” and “Why would any Muslim want to be a vegetarian?” usually follows the polite ...
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan and former union minister of state for external affairs Shashi Tharoor have been voted as the hottest celebri...
Cambridge: It's a known fact that vegetarian diet helps fight cancer, but a new research suggests that plants may protect us from cance...
Ahead of his India tour this week, Canadian rockstar Bryan Adams has a message for Indian fans: go vegetarian. Adams joins a long list of c...